A craft leash is a key bit of safety kit for surf ski. Mocke have developed the Life Line Leash with very specific features and demands in mind after years of experience resulting in a great surf ski leash.
Features - Original:
- High performance stainless steel buckle specifically designed to eliminate gate failure; no spring or pins to break
- Simple PRESS+Connect mechanism
- Rip-Release system for disconnecting in a hurry – just pull the red Velcro tab
- Double swivel design to prevent twisting and tangling
- Extra strong construction to ensure ultimate reliability
Updated - 2018 Version:
- The updated version of the MOCKE leash no longer has a stainless steel release buckle. The new release and attach system is built in with deliberate and strategic placement of the velcro attachment, pull tab and swivel points. They also increased the length to 3 m and upped the thickness of the polyurethane cord to 8 mm.
- Rinse your MOCKE Life Line with fresh water after every use to ensure continued optimal functionality.
- Always inspect your Life Line before paddling.
- Practice connecting and disconnecting the leash before use.
- Not designed for surfing.