A calf leash is a key bit of safety kit for surf ski. Mocke have developed the Life Line Leash with very specific features and demands in mind after years of experience resulting in a great surf ski leash.
- Updated version of the MOCKE leash no longer has a stainless steel release buckle.
- New release and attach system is built in with deliberate and strategic placement of the velcro attachment, pull tab and swivel points.
- Rip-Release system for disconnecting in a hurry – just pull the red Velcro tab
- Double swivel design to prevent twisting and tangling
- 3m coiled polyurethane cord to (8 mm thick)
- Extra strong construction to ensure ultimate reliability
- Rinse your MOCKE Life Line with fresh water after every use to ensure continued optimal functionality.
- Always inspect your Life Line before paddling.
- Practice connecting and disconnecting the leash before use.
- Not designed for surfing.
- This device is designed as an OPEN WATER TETHER ONLY.
- IT IS NOT DESIGNED to be load or force bearing and will snap under load or force.
- DO NOT USE IT AS A SURFING LEASH IN BREAKING WAVES.
- Train yourself to not lose your craft in the event of capsizing without relying on a leash. That is your primary safety responsibility. Your leash is only a fall-back safety option when capsizing.